We are seeking qualified Casual Occupational Therapists in Gold Coast to join our team. We give you all the tools you need to be an exceptional therapist.
This position involves:
- Managing a caseload of participants, and designing therapy programs to work towards achieving participant outcomes.
- Assessing participants functional capacity including physical and psychological abilities through clinical assessment.
- Using clinical skills and professional opinion to develop participant centred goals specific to the client’s circumstances.
- Accessing clinical mentors and leaders to support your growth and knowledge.
- Provide best practice evidence-based support services that increase participants life skills and independence.
- Conduct assessment and provide recommendations to successfully adapt environments for participants including the provision of assistive technology, supported independent living assessments, Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Excellent remuneration/hourly rates and flexible working arrangements;
- Comprehensive induction and professional development support;
- Generous staff incentive and CPD schemes;
- Laptop and Phone;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine, supportive and friendly working culture;
- Occupational Therapist, (with AHPRA registration);
- Minimum 1 year experience in delivering person-centred NDIS services;
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check, Working with Children Check & Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Current driver licence and vehicle (vehicle use reimbursement is provided);
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude and positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality person-centred services, we want to hear from you!